Review of Presumed Guilty by Tess Gerristen

Saturday 28 January 2017

Presumed Guilty
By Tess Gerritsen
Publication Date: 13th November 2012
Publisher: Harlequin MIRA
Pages: 281
Genre: Thriller, Crime, Suspense
Format: Paperback
Source: Bought


Amazon UK  / Amazon US



Guilty—Until Proven Innocent…Miranda Wood thinks she has seen the last of Richard Tremain, her rich and married ex-lover—until she discovers him stabbed to death in her bed. With her knife.Miranda is the obvious suspect, and she looks even guiltier when her bail is posted by an anonymous donor. Was this an act of kindness designed to buy her time to clear her name? Or is someone trying to manipulate Miranda and draw her into the dark and secret world of a murdered man, where everybody's presumed guilty?With her world falling around her, Miranda is determined to discover who killed Richard. But proving her innocence may become secondary to staying alive.…
My Review 

I am a massive fan of Tess's Rizzoli & Isles series, so I was thrilled to read another book by her. Miranda Wood is just like any other person who falls in love, although not all romance stories end with a happy ending. Arriving home, Miranda walks into her worst nightmare, the married man who she had been having an affair with is now dead in her bed. Not only that but she is now the prime suspect in his murder. 
When she gets bail, Miranda is thrown in a dangerous world, not knowing who to trust and who would kill Richard plays on her mind, day and night. To her everyone could have a motive from killing him but what she must find out is which one wanted it more and why they are now after her as well. 
Being a big Rizzoli & Isles fan I didn't know what to expect from a stand-alone thriller but I am so glad I read it. It would have to be one of my favourite thriller books, with the suspense, crime, romance and scariness I couldn't put it down! 
I would have to say my favourite part of the book would be the on-going mystey element. I drew me in completely making me enthralled with the story and characters. 
Presumed Guilty is a mind-blowing thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat until the last page. I would recommend every Tess Gerritsen fan to read this amazing book as you will be guilty of loving it as much as I do!

Three Words
Thrilling, Unexpected and Phenomenal. 

My Rating

Another day, another book, 
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!