Review of Hands On #1 by Cathryn Fox

Monday 5 September 2016

Hands On #1
By Cathryn Fox
Publication Date:
Publisher: Entangled: Scorched 
Pages: 67
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Erotica 
Format: eBook
Source: Netgalley 


Amazon UK / Amazon US


When hot as hell Danielle Lang showed up and asked me to teach her about sex, I thought I was hallucinating. Turns out the beautiful psychologist needed an extra bit of schooling in all things sexual so she could teach a class.

I’m always up for helping a friend. I mean, it’s the least I can do. What I wasn’t expecting is for her to turn the tables and teach me a few things. Only this short-term promise of two weeks in her bed is going by a little too quickly. Not that I’m thinking forever or anything.
I’ve got a football career to get back to. And she doesn’t want to be a part of my world. There’s no way we can be together—so I’m going to make sure I enjoy every sexy second….
Danielle Lang is way out of her depth with her new job and with lack of sexual encounters as well. Danielle's new job expects her to talk to a bunch of people who she has never met before about sex and everything that goes with it. To some people it maybe a walk in the park but to Danielle it is a little more complicated given the fact that she has no experience what-so-ever with sex. 
Jack Rider has had his fair share of bad luck lately with his football career being on hold due to an injury. Working in his father's auto shop was meant to be keeping his mind off of his failing career but nothing can make him forget. When Danielle asks him to teach her about sex for her sex therapy class, he is surprised not only because she asked but because he had a crush on her in high school. Although when Jack gets to know Danielle more, he realises that she is hiding something from him and that not is all it seems especially when it comes to why she wants his help and what he can get in return. 
I have been a big fan of Cathryn Fox and I knew as soon as I read the first page of Hands On that it would become my next favourite book series by Cathryn. My favourite character would have to be Danielle, I liked how she was willing to do whatever it takes to do the best job possible. I also love her passion to get her own practice one day, the place she has in mind would be the ideal place and it reminded me of a old bookstore that you could only dream of owning. 
Hands On is a sexy yet sweet book that is thrilling at the same time. I loved the theme of the book, it is different from any other I had read. I can't wait to read the what happens next, I have just started to read the next book and is getting sexier by the minute. 
Sexy, Daring and Passionate. 


Another day, another book, 
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!