'Waiting On Wednesday' - All About The Hype by Paige Toon

Wednesday 15 June 2016


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine
 It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is All About The Hype by Paige Toon. 
Is the life of a famous rockstar's daughter all it's cracked up to be? And what about dating your fellow band-member just as you hit the bigtime? 
Jessie is still getting used to being a celebrity, and the daughter of one of the world’s biggest rock stars. With her own music career on the rise, a gorgeous love interest and a fun group of friends, it seems Jessie’s glamorous LA life couldn’t get any better . . . but things are about to get really complicated.

When I saw that Paige Toon had a new Jessie Jefferson book coming out, I jumped for joy (ok, mentally not literally). I have both of the other two books in the series and they are awesome reads which I will be reviewing on my blog later this year. I have a number of other Paige Toon books which are all great in their own ways as Paige has a way of telling such a great story that makes you feel as if you have been through the same journey as the characters in the books. 

All About The Hype is out on the 28th July 2016. 

Amazon UK / Amazon US / Book Depository / Wordery

What would your 'Waiting On Wednesday' be? If you want to tell me your 'Waiting On Wednesday' let me know in the comments or on Twitter

Another day, another book, 
    post signature

1 comment

  1. This one does sound really good! I may have to add it to my stack! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!